Thursday, June 24, 2010

Proactive,skin and makeup questions?

okay, so does proactive really work?





%26amp; what is a good facewash or something that minimizes your pores and gets rid of blackheads?





also where could you get eyeshadow that comes with like 5 colors in one pack?





thanks in advance(:Proactive,skin and makeup questions?
Proactive does work but I find after a while you get immuned and it stops working.


The best thing you can do for your pores and blackheads is get a facial. Makes a big difference. Clinique has some good products for your skin as well. Make sure you exfoliate atleast once a week. Masking helps too. The truth is you can never really fix your pores but you can help them. Oh and about the eyeshadow- Go to sephora. They have everything.Proactive,skin and makeup questions?
My friend gave me some and it works. IT really drys out your skin though and if you dont have a lot of pimples then dont use it b/c it will suck all the mositure out of your skin. I had to stop using it because I would have 1or 2 breakout and thats not enough to use proactive unless you want Arizona desert as your skin.LOL. I recommend Mario Badescu, if you are like me, however if you have bad break outs then go with proactive
Yes it sure does! I had great skin as a teen, but I am 30 now and have adult acne! I tried everything over the counter and found no releif for my acne! Finally one day I decided to go ahead and try proactiv!


I was shocked! I noticed a difference in like a couple of days even. I use the 3 step system twice a day! I also use the make-up they have available! It acutually heals and prevents breakouts while you are wearing it! So the make-up is acutually good for your skin!


If I wear any other kind of make-up my face is sure to break out! So yes I woud definitley try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish