Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eye Makeup for very fair skin?

I have very, I mean VERY fair skin. But I have dark eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair. So, I can never find something right for my eyes. (which are green) I find that really light eye shadows with mascara makes my eyes looked washed out underneath my dark eyebrows. But black eyeliner, or heavy smoky eyes make my complexion looked washed out.


I can't seem to find something that works. Sometimes I think about dying my hair blonde, and having a lighter feature with my light skin will solve my problems, ha.





Any suggestions?Eye Makeup for very fair skin?
i would suggest using like a brown and a green/blue/rose. color together. (one of the last three). use a brown eyeliner and maskara.


but you know what they say now. healthy skin is the new makeup. work on having great skin. and then just accentuate your features. if you don't know what they are than ask your friends. or if you have a bf even better :P


o and please don't wear foundation unless you HAVE TO!. go natural skin ! woot!!!Eye Makeup for very fair skin?
Try using a brown eyeliner and more neutral eyeshadow.


Pastel pink should look lovely on you.
Green eyes are awesome. I would try putting on soft but earthy colors such as brown.
Try gold, bronze, light pink, and any sheer shimmery brown. Also be sure to have a touch of blush for color. I would also reocmmend some highlites, like a carmel or honey color. This will help to not wash u out.
I have grn eyes and very fair skin also. I use many many colors. dust your skin first off lightly with some bronzer...covergirl works nicely....use a light shade of bronzer. Use golds, light browns, pinks, champagne colors for a base color shadow that you apply on the actual lid. To add contour and depth apply either a matching/ but darker shade for the crease (matching/darker than the one on the lid) or be creative and find some colors that you and play around. See what colors go with what and layering colors can make a look more dramatic or more natural. Have fun with them, just make sure it looks classy and not tacky or gaudy. Also I would use eyeliner by cover girl in either mink or espresso (which is what I use). Only apply this to the upper lid. When u apply liner to the lower lid (unless your very skilled and know what your doing) can make your eye appear to be smaller and more closed. You want to make your eyes pop and look wide open. Also use an eyelash curler...use a metal one verses plastic, it creates a better curl. If you want a subtle curl use the curler alone. If you want a dramatic curl, heat the curler with your hair dryer for about 2 seconds, make sure its not too hot with your fingers before you put it on your eye!!!! That can hurt.
Makeup Tips II


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
My friend has the very same problem! Why dont you try some blush to give you some color (but not alot other wise it looks fake) and some eyes shadow that is a little darker than your skin. When you put your eye liner on dont put alot just a little touch on the top lid.
Well, i have VERY VERY light skin with dirty blonde hair. I always wear mascara, not eyeliner. For one thing, it is hard to put on. And also, it makes you look washed out. Just use mascara, brown or black. It will makes your eyes look very pretty. ALSO, no eyeshadow in the winter when you are the palest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish