Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Going makeup/hair/skin shopping....................Ne鈥?Advice?

Okay, so i'm not rich so i'm going to a drugstore..


I was wondering what your favorite (cheap :]) products are in these categories:





body lotion ( i was thinking the good kind that starts with an E - anyone know the name? )


mascara


light foundation/tinted moisturizer


nail care/polish


blush


body wash





remember-i don't have much $ to spend


THANKS =]]Going makeup/hair/skin shopping....................Ne鈥?Advice?
neutrogena is my favorite product. The brand is known to be good for the skin so I have always trusted that.


Their mascara is great! Always use it. It gives you that clean, long, thick look, without the chunks.


I don't use foundation, but I do use a concealer. Again, neutrogena is great! (depending on your skin type look at liquid or a cream or a powder)


Instead foundation, a brush my face lightly with a bronzer. nothing to dark, but something more natural. It gives a great clean look. Then use the blush... they have this one product where the brush is with the powder (bronzer, or blush w/e)


My skin is super sensitive, so I usually go to bath and body works for my lotions and body wash.





One thing to splurge on is PRIMER. Mine is by sophora, so I don't know what to get at a drug store when it comes to that.





Nail polish you don't need to splurge on, but make sure to get something bright and great for summer, yet something you can use a lot that way you don't have to worry about it looking tacky with an outfit. Also find something that would look good on both you fingers and toes. Some colors look weird on your toes, or just too much on your fingers.





Sorry hun I don't know what lotion your thinking of. :(Going makeup/hair/skin shopping....................Ne鈥?Advice?
You're probably thinking of Eucerine. I'm a big fan of Vaseline lotion.


I like Cover Girl Fantastic Lash Waterproof or L'Oreal Double Extend. I curl my lashes though so I'm faithful to whatever doesn't flatten the curl when I apply it and most non-waterproof formulas don't work for me.


I buy whatever nail polish is the color I want. My favorite is Revlon or Rimmel.


I use Aveeno spf 15 oil free facial lotion everyday to keep my skin in good condition.


I buy everything else elsewhere.
mayballine great ;ash for mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish