Thursday, June 24, 2010

I do peoples makeup for theatre and stuff like that...people with pipmples, acne or red skin?

I do makeup, not only for theatre but for people going out to fancy outings, etc....I have a problem applying natural looking makeup to girls with acne and pimples...ive seen before and after pictures of makeup artists who can do girls makeup with it looking totally awesome...like you can hardly tell they have a skin problem...but seriosuly, what can i do, what are the best products, and how can i avoid discoloring?I do peoples makeup for theatre and stuff like that...people with pipmples, acne or red skin?
You should use a green concealer I know that sounds crazy but that hides the red and dark blemishes on skin. Always apply your concealer before you put on foundation. Este Lauder has got some really good products so does M.A.C remember you get what you pay for! You should also visit the Sephora website they have several products that might interest you! Good Luck!I do peoples makeup for theatre and stuff like that...people with pipmples, acne or red skin?
MAC has the best products, they are flawless, i'd recomend their powders most of all. Also, you need good tools, brushes, mascara wands, and liner pencils.
Lols, I love doing makeup to my friends.


Well, Danielle, she had severe acne and for her prom, she wanted me to her makeup. Firstly, I used non-powdered parchment paper to absorb and disgard any obvious oil, and used an Dove face wash (it's the one that gets rid of seven signs of aging) it takes off little pimples and blackheads right off the bat. Then I used a very simple bronze power over her face to go with her dress (yellow), light blush to highten her cheekbones (covergirl), a bit of concealer on the pimples that didn't wash off BEFORE everything else (just a stick of Mary-Kay concealer), and clear lipgloss. Then I drew all the attention to the eyes, a little bit of black eyeliner (NYC is cheap and it's easy) and did a flick in the corners, and did bright yellow and gold on her eyelids (covergirl and Rave at the mall had some). She looked great, and it was a big hit, if I do say so myself.
Well I am not a make up artist but I do have acne....I use Revlon color stay make up. I also have very oily skin witch is very common with people with acne and I have to be sure to get the combination-oily skin kind. It covers up the problem area pretty well. I also use a concelor from Mary-Kay. That is totally up to you though on the concelor. Try that and see what you think. You may have already tried it though. Hey let me know how it turns out for you!
Hi Odette





I do make up artistry too and the products that I use are by Aularale Cosmetics (aularale.com/7002). They have an awesome line of cosmetics and skin care. You might want to check out the website.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish