Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup! Sensitive Skin! Foundations and Coverups? Please Help!?

Hey everyone,


I have VERY sensitive skin! It's annoying because when I wear foundation or cover up my skin dries completey out and looks kind of ... flaky? I wear mascara, eyeshadows, bronzer, and everything but I wish I could wear the foundation or at leasttttt cover up! Do you know anything that would work well with sensitive skin and not dry it out? Foundations OR coverup! If you do please answer. Also, if you know if Clinique Superfit Foundation is any good, please comment!


And if you don't know of any products but do know of a good moisturizer or something I could do to prevent such dry skin, also please comment!


Thanksss.! =DMakeup! Sensitive Skin! Foundations and Coverups? Please Help!?
Have you tried using Bare Minerals? I use it. I have dry sking as well as oily patches. Bare minerals has seemed to work best for me.





Made with crushed minerals from the earth, 100% pure bareMinerals:





is free of preservatives, talc, oil, fragrance and other potential skin irritants


is free of fillers and binders


is weightless


provides adjustable coverage鈥攆rom light to full


will improve the condition of the skin over time


Our bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation looks like a powder鈥攜et it's NOT a powder. It feels like a cream and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity that stays true all day. All ages and skin types can benefit from bareMinerals鈥攅specially those concerned with skin sensitivities, allergies, scars, blemishes, rosacea, wrinkles and pigmentation. The foundation provides impeccable coverage for every skin type and skin tone, and also protects with a natural SPF 15 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation carries the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation.








I hope this helps! Good luck!





http://www.bareminerals.com/on/demandwar鈥?/a>Makeup! Sensitive Skin! Foundations and Coverups? Please Help!?
I am allergic to most cosmetic additives. I take very careful ';prepping'; steps before I start my make-up. Wash with Dove unscented beauty bar, tone with witch hazel, moisturize with Cetaphil face lotion. It takes 2 minutes start to finish. These are the gentlest, most effective products.





I use either Prescriptives makeup (fragrance and irritant free) or Clinique Superfit. Both are GREAT choices. I am not a fan of the Mineral make-up, but it is just a personal preference. I usually don't use foundation all over my face. Just some concealer where I need it and some pressed powder. It minimizes my skin getting clogged.
Coming from a person with highly sensitive skin, I feel your pain. I cant even use perfumed lotions, soaps things of that nature, so finding makeup was truly a challenge.





Almay has been the best I have found. All of their make up is hypo-allergenic, and very good quality. The foundation, concealer, and pressed powder are all amazing.
I use Cliniqe and love it. Superfit is great, but they quit making my shade. But yes, they have a lot of great foundations, powders and concealers.
i have dry skin to i use gold bond and aveeno for a moustorizer and i use maybeleene new york pure makeup foundation and i think the h40 in it makes it not dry . hope it helps !
Mineral makeup! My face actually breaks out less when I wear it then when I wear nothing. Because it is actually good for your skin. The two brand I wear are, Bare minerals, and organic wear physicans formula. They are both GREAT!!!
Try CoverGirl's tinted moisturizers.. They work best for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish