Thursday, June 24, 2010

Flawless skin with makeup?

school is starting soon and i want my skin to be flawless. my skin is not at all though..i have a lot of red marks left behind from acne. i've tried a lot of different foundations and concealers to try and cover them up but either the product doesnt cover up completely or looks really cakey and gross. what is a good foundation or concealer that i can get before school that will make my skin flawless and cover up the red marks COMPLETLY...i dont want to see them anymore!Flawless skin with makeup?
The best concealer i used 2 cover-up is NEUTROGENA-SKIN- CLEARING-OIL FREE


Yu can buy it at Wal-mart for lykee 'bout $10 i forgot buhh its not any higher than that. It hepls!!!!!!! %26amp; yu shuld use Pressed powder by REVLON it gives tone 2 yur face its not expensive nd with concealer it'll look greaat (:Flawless skin with makeup?
i use neutrogena coverup, about 14$. works well!
I have the exact same problem as you and i know how much it sucks


:( I use maybelliene dream matte mouse and mix it with a dab of liquid foundation so it doesnt look as thick and cakey. It actualy looks very natural and everyone that I've told I wear makeup didn't believe me. Its cheap too only about $9 and any cheap liquid makeup works since you're just using it for texture. I use a long lasting one so it all stays put a lot longer. Good luck! And the marks will fade I promise. I use glycolic acid from my dermatologist and it works wonders so I would look into it
MAC concealers and foundation work best :)
You don't foundations and concealers to mask up your face!! Only to have it break out in nasty, big zits everywhere and have your face look all oily!! I just bought Bare Escentuals this weekend, buy the starter kit for the face ... just like powder is in it, and brushes! It is totally worth the money and your face looks FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!
You should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup..ive been using it for the past 2 years and i LOVE it...its honestly the best makeup ive ever used...it makes my skin look flawless case it covers up all my imperfections...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin...anywho...hope i helped...=)
a reallyyyyyy good concealer would be mineral power natural perfecting concealer by maybelline its AMAZEING it doesnt make you look cakey at all and for foundation i use studio fix fluid by MAC its a little expensive but its well worth it and it gives full coverage so it makes your skin look absolutley flawless and it lasts a long time








concealer:





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/Concealer/Mineral-Power-Natural-Perfecting-Concealer.htm








foundation:





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT158%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=1231
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish