Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it true that when you apply makeup and foundations during day time your skin gets old early?

I believe the answer is yes, because your pores are covered and skin can't breathe. Which is bad.Is it true that when you apply makeup and foundations during day time your skin gets old early?
I dunno about that. I used to use a cover stick to cover my freckles and a foundation over that every day in high school. I have always had dry skin, so the moisture and the sunscreen helped me. I'm 39 but most people think I'm in my 20's.





Oh, and I don't wear foundation or cover stick anymore. Just a SPF 30 moisturizer and I wash my face twice a day. It's the sun and smoking that will age your skin.Is it true that when you apply makeup and foundations during day time your skin gets old early?
With the envoirment out there, you can't afford not to.


It's a form of protection for your skin and it will not make your skin old.
no, i've been wearing make-up daily for 30 years now, and my skin looks healthy, young, and radiant. a lot depends on a healthy life style, genetics, taking care of your skin, and using make-up brands, that don't clog pores, and don't get absorbed into the skin.
I guess it also depends on the type of products and brands. There are some that has sunscreen and vitamins on it. So, that's why, it can still keep your skin protected from harmful sunrays, and healthy because of the vitamins.
Not true.
Yes, if you apply it daily.





Apply it 2-3 times a week and wash it off properly and you'll be fine.





Choose an expensive foundation that is very ';light'; so the skin can breathe. If not use Mineral Powder as an alternative.





Hope that helps :)





Lilu XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish