Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MAC Makeup....my skin is..?

ok my face is FAR from perfect :'( my forhead has Alot of old pimple scars and red pimples..then my nose has alot of whiteheads everywhere!! and even on my chin! right now i am using COVERGIRL Liquid but it makes my skin dry nd it just looks BAD!





do u think MAC might help me out? like make my skin look better?


thanks!!! :)MAC Makeup....my skin is..?
no no honey. seriously i LOVE MAC but they dont have good skin treatments. go to CLINIQUE. there stuff is awesome. MACs face products are to thick and clog up your pores. clinique makes their foundation for example so you dont feel like you are wearing any. its very light on your skin and doesnt clog up your pores. they also have a wonderful acne formula. and things to reduce the red from your skin.


good luckMAC Makeup....my skin is..?
Mac would work better, but I suggest that you start with the foundation you are applying the make up to which is your skin.remember to always moisturize before applying makeup to the the skin. I also suggest that you try to get your acne problem under control. Improving the quality of skin also allows you the room to do less when applying makeup.





It seems like your T zone is the major issue right now. Establishing a regular skincare regimen of washing your face I recommend (Ceptafil soap bars. You can find those at CVS, Walgreens etc...) Moisturizer with SPF 15 before applying makeup and use makeup that is specific for your skin type. ( dry,oily, normal) Don't sleep in makeup or keep it on longer than you have to, remember that your pores need to breather too. Try getting derma-brasion or deep tissue facials once a month until you see improvement in your skin and then 4 times a year. I also recommend that you go to the Dermatologist for professional advice on improving your skin.





Makeup no matter what brand can only cover so much. Mac is a great brand and gives good coverage and is very light on the skin..
MAC foundations and concealers are very heavy and are not good. They clog pores too which will cause more breakouts.


You could probably find something better like L'Oreal bare natural minerals foundation which looks very natural and not cakey.


Oh and don't use liquid foundation if you have dry skin, it looks messy and visible!
I have a lot of acne too and I use MAC to cover them.


TRY MAC and Clinique's Line.


It's really good.


I use Either my MAC Studio FIX SPF15 or my M路A路C Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation (Loose).


Make sure to get the MAC 187 brush so you don't look cakey.


Good Luck! =)
Go to aSephora store ask and explore, they will probably give you a couple of samples or a department store will also.


try Laura Mercier, Benefiet. also try a concealer with moisturizing coverage before you settle on a foundation
First Use noxzema, you can get it at a drug store. The problem is...if you use MAC, it will cause alot of money. MAC is more expensive. But it will help!
i've heard alot of people say that mac isn't good for acne prone skin. they've said if your skin is like pimple free it works well but if its acne prone it makes you break out even more. try clinique!!
There are lot of home made tips to get rid of pimple scars in www.jmbeautytips.com So visit the site and get your doubts cleared.
Definitely. Mac by far is better than CG-
please stay away from mac, it will make the situation worse..use clinque or prescriptives!
yes MAC will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish