Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have really tan skin and i want to make my makeup look good, any suggestions?

i want white eyeshadow? that makes my eyes look really good, i just seem to clump on eyeliner and mascara and it looks awful!I have really tan skin and i want to make my makeup look good, any suggestions?
hmm try applying eyeliner on the Inner rims of your eyes, if your tan it should help them pop more





also put it on slowly in layers, if that makes sense... haha basically dont automatically draw a thick line of eyeliner





and for mascara same this, wipe the applicator off with a papertowel and apply in thin coats.





also white eyeshadow most likely looks unatural, go for a light taupe...I have really tan skin and i want to make my makeup look good, any suggestions?
Use Maybelline. My Wife has tanned skin and she loves their make-up and I like the way it looks on her too.
try an off white shadow like cream or light tan. also to avoid the clumps consider a new mascara wand or brand and use an eyeliner pencil not liquid if you aren't already
try going to the mall and getting it done by MAC makeup


they can tell you how to fix it and what else to do(:


my friend did it and her makeup looks great now!


you dont have to buy the products, but just go to see what they suggest.





i put a white, shimmery color in the very corners of my eyes,


it looks great!


try putting your eyeshadow on first, and then your eyeliner and mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish