Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have really pale skin, medium brown hair, and green-hazel eyes. Does anybody know any good types of makeup?

I like my makeup to look very natural, but I like to bring out my eyes with mascara, but not much eyeliner-I have really long eyelashes and my eyes are my favorite feature... they're more green than anything. Does anybody know of any good makeup that would fit this?I have really pale skin, medium brown hair, and green-hazel eyes. Does anybody know any good types of makeup?
Try Bare Escentuals (aka: Bare Minerals). They have great foundation for fair skin. The make up looks very natural. They are a bit pricey, but you don't use much so they last forever. I have found that Sephora has the best deals on Bare Escentuals.





I have fair skin, dark brown hair, and greenish-blue eyes. I also enhance my eyes more than any thing else. I have found that violet brings out the green in my eyes the best.





I use Bare Escentuals all over face color in 1.2 for concealer.


I use 2.0 for foundation. I use Sorbet for blush. I use Soft Black for liner. For my eyes I use the wearable eye kit in Meet The Plumbs (light plum/ medium plum/ deep plum). On my lips I use Lip Guard SPF 15 in Miami Beach (its a tinted sunscreen for lips, like ChapStick, but cuter.) If I want to look extra cute I highlight my cheek bones with all over color in Clear Radiance.





If you get the starter kit (which I would recommend, because it comes with all you need to get started-including brushes) I would recommend getting the Fairly Light/Light kit. *The starter kit comes with a face color called Warmth(it's kind of a bronzer). Most people love it, but I hate warmth. I think it makes my face look dirty (I have a cool skin tone, so no bronzer looks good on me.).Just a hint.*








Also, If you are focusing on your eyes, make sure your brows are well groomed. The key to great eyes are great brows.I have really pale skin, medium brown hair, and green-hazel eyes. Does anybody know any good types of makeup?
i would say for eyeshadow, try icy blues, sheer pink tinges, adn icy whites.to bring out your eyes apply white eyeliner or as a matter of fact, any light color!!!!!!!!!!!
Bare Minerals in the light shades is great, I too have pale skin and green hazel eyes and I love Bare Minerals.
You should use the Almay Intense Eye Color Make up. They have a whole line for every color eye which inclues mascara, eyeliner and shadows. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish