Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup for Freckley Skin?

I've got super fair skin with freckles, and I cannot for the life of me find a foundation color that matches. Any suggestions? Most of what I try ends up making my face look splotchy.Makeup for Freckley Skin?
i have the same problem try covergirl trublend whipped foundation in ivory it works pretty goodMakeup for Freckley Skin?
you sound stupid! and whats with that dumb rainbow behind your head!??!? GAW!
Virtual Makeover. It's free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2
I've fair skin freckles and red hair. The best I've found are Trucco skin tones foundation in tone 1


Make up forever mat velvet in 20


Chanel double perfection compact in vanilla





The Trucco is sheer enough that your freckles will show through. It adds a luminous glow to your skin. The other two are heavier and give more coverage.
first of all, be proudof your freckles. but if you are so uncomfortable with your freckles, try sheer cover, ny sisters use it and trust me, i wouldnt normally say- but they look good
Try a tinted moisturizer, it will give you a bit of color while letting your freckles show (and you should let them show!). Plus, many have sunscreen, so that's good.
try sephora, they have almost evry shade imaginable! an employee will help you find your shade.


aslo you want to show off ur freckles so try a tinted moisturizer.
I have tan skin with freckles.


The best thing I have found is Bare Minerals powder foundation. Its really good and matches skintone the best.


Pick the fair coloring... thought its a bit expensive, but the whole kit will last a really long time.


It evens my skin tone, and the freckles.
Try pretty much any foundation by covergirl. (powdered) It doesn't completely cover it up, but it blends what you have into your normal skin tone, and looks pretty good!! If you have fair skin, like me, (this is what I do) try the covergirl powdered ';freshlook'; foundation in Translucent light. This is a very light shade, and blends very well with fair skin.


Hope this helps!!
i mean you could totally try to cover your freckles up with make up but if you dont want any more than you already have then dont go out in the sun to much...they come out in the light...sun/tanning
Try Benefit's Some Kind of Gorgeous. It's reminds me of a balm almost, but it is a foundation, it's sheer and it's meant to match all skin colors-it comes in only one shade. It's so weird, but I use it/love it, I have fair skin and it blends wonderfully(they girl at the counter was super tan, she put it on and it blended perfectly with her skin too!). It never looks splotchy and it would balance well between the freckles and fairness of your skin. But don't feel like you have to hide those freckles, they are beautiful! Try this stuff, it's magic and it comes in a cute container!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish