Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ladies...the best type of makeup for my skin tone?

it is naturally tan all year round and whatever brands i use, i just cant find the right type of makeup for me. any help?Ladies...the best type of makeup for my skin tone?
you can never go wrong with bare essentials...They have over 40 different mineral based foundation colors! Oh you can also get a free sample from them...I just got mines yesterday and i think im going to start buying from them!Ladies...the best type of makeup for my skin tone?
My best suggestion is go to the makeup counter and speak with a makeup advisor and have them match you for a foundation. Most people need two foundations, one for the winter and one for the summer.
Green looks very good on tan skin. No yellows or golds. Black looks good and purple too. I'm talking about eyeshadow. I really don't know what brand is for you. Collection 2000 is good. Also try Bobby Brown makeup. Good Luck, Bare Essentials is a good foundation.
http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a> scroll down to find the foundations


if ur into mineral than try this: http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a> again scroll down
Dream Matt Moose. :) there are lots of diffrent ranges of colours, and its not too expenisive, it works well an covers spots and impurities.





try superdrug :)
Try MAC! they have makeup for practically all skin tones.. and the makeup artists there will help you find shades %26amp; colors that are good for you
a light beige/tan powder would look nice
you should give bare minerals a shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish