Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats the best makeup for fair skin?

Im very pale, and most make up brands make me look like ive got fake tan on! xWhats the best makeup for fair skin?
Covergirl trublend (the numbered ones) works really well. So does MAC. Just different price ranges.Whats the best makeup for fair skin?
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!! L'Oreal generally do quite light colours, their ';N1'; is usually ok for me, and my friends say I look like paper. If you're even paler than that, Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud has a make-up range called Dainty Doll, specifically for pale skin. One of the foundation colours is called white, so there should be a shade to match your skin :)
I get this too, and I've asked this question before but I'm english and got all american brands so just incase you're english too try Collection 2000 in boots or superdrug, its good but still quite cheap. :)
lol i agree....bare minerals is a great brand of make up for fair skin also try avon and powder is generally better than liquid
try bare minerals fair not fairly light it makes u look kakey but fair loks good
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish