Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is my makeup hurting my skin?

I've had mild acne on my face for a very long time, and have always covered it up with concealer or foundation. (currently using covergirl tru-blend)


i've been wondering: if i stopped wearing makeup for a while, and kept up with the medicine and moisturizer i've been using, will that help my skin clear up faster?


I'm 15 if that helps at all. Is my makeup hurting my skin?
Yeah, I've never really had any acne problems, but if I ever even start to break out I don't wear makeup. If I wear makeup to cover it up, it just gets worse, so i put on more makeup, making it even more worse, etc. Just go fresh and don't touch your face other than a light daily washing.





It's just a nasty cycle. But I used to have this really awesome makeup that had salicylic acid (the drug in acne medicine) in it which would clear your acne while covering it, and it comes in a ton of different shades.Is my makeup hurting my skin?
Jus dnt put it on when ur not going anywhere special


make sure u exfoliate regularly and drink loadsa water and also moisturize





could ya look at my question please :-)





http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Amx0u3GKtW8HKfTLil45VgeQHQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080809140751AAKHR7o
What you should do is buy neutregina foundation





it works a lot better, and it gets rid of all the acne you have.





i use it!





it's about $11 a bottle, but way worth it.



yes it really is dont put it on. expessially if you are wearring fake makeup. it really is.
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish