Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup tips for someone with black hair & medium skin tone?!!?

help.


im going to dye my hair black (loreal superior preference...in purest black)


and i have a medium skin tone.


im going to start wearing alot of bright colors too (being as it's spring) like hollister and stuff





so makeup tips pleaseMakeup tips for someone with black hair %26amp; medium skin tone?!!?
Bronzer will really make your skin glow. Also, I have dark brown hair and a medium skin tone. I mix purple and gold/brown eyeshadow and It really makes my eyes stand out. Black eyeliner, even purple, and masacra. I hope I was helpful! Also, head bands will actually do a lot to your face.Makeup tips for someone with black hair %26amp; medium skin tone?!!?
i really like pink eye shadow on medium skin tones. i think it looks sexy(er) my opinion. =)
hmmm, i have dark hair and medium skin as well. i wear just black mascara and eyeliner and sometimes purple or brown eyeshadows. they bring out my brown eyes, but it depends on eye color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish