Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help! I need hair, makeup, eyebrow, skin care, ANYTHING! ?

This is a picture of me without any makeup on.





http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000041do5.jpg





I usually like to wear only eyeliner and maybe mascara because I don't know what else would look good on me...


Frankly, I look BORING. These are the exact words some of my friends use to describe my appearance sometimes.


I WANT to wear makeup, and get a cute hairstyle and look pretty!!





**I AM GETTING A HAIRCUT TODAY! %26amp; I WAS THINKING ABOUT HIGHLIGHTS?





Please don't give me any of that ';you don't need it'; or ';beautiful on the inside'; crap. I just want photos or suggestions. Thanks!Help! I need hair, makeup, eyebrow, skin care, ANYTHING! ?
Get your hair long layered, with light highlights. You could do with some foundations + bronswing powder on your cheeks. Black eye liner + masara. With some light or dark eyeshadow with clear shimmered lipgloss. ALSO GET A SIDE FRINGEHelp! I need hair, makeup, eyebrow, skin care, ANYTHING! ?
You have somewhat of a wide forehead (not trying to be mean, I do too) so bangs would look waaaay cute. A cute bob to help your beautiful eyes stand out. Highlights would be cute. You have pretty skin so you don't need lots of makeup. Brown eyes work best with greens and purples. Be a little daring, try something new. I was like you a few years back and felt boring. I chopped my hair off and it made a world of a difference!
I think you should get some side bangs because your forehead is kinda big (LIKE MINE!! :D)


I think you should use some foundation to even out your skin tone and black mascara and maybe some gold eye shadow? Oh and eyeliner would look good too!! Oh and highlights would look very pretty on you!





Good luck!
Maybe an arch to your eyebrows? I think this makes a lot of difference to a person.


Remember less is more particularly during the day so perhaps keeping it with simple brown mascara and eyeliner during the day and a bit of concealer? If it's a day time where you are doing something specific try a light foundation similar to your skin tone and browns and beige eyeshadows and a clear lipgloss.





In regards to making you more attractive I do believe you are pretty already and to enhance this at night times try a smokey black eye and cat-look liquid eyeliner and slightly darker foundation? There are tons of websites with tutorials for eyeshadow and make up.


My fave is www. temptalia. com





Consider a a side fringe and layers in your hair also.


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish