Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats a good makeup for oily skin/ acne?

i cant wear cover-up because it makes me break out. any help? what brands should i use?Whats a good makeup for oily skin/ acne?
If concealer makes you break out. then i would suggest you to use full coverage liquid based foundation.





most concealers have a light wax base formulation to them, perhaps tha is why it is causing you to break out. The light wax allows the concealer to be easily manipulated to and creates a texture for coverage.


Perhaps your skin reacts to this?





Try using MAC's Studio Fix FLUID or Glominerals Liquid foundation. They give really good coverage without the need for concealers.Whats a good makeup for oily skin/ acne?
first make sure you wash your face thoroughly and use toner to close your pores before putting on makeup.





also, using a mineral powder to conceal blemishes and breakouts is great as is doesnt damage your skin, in face its good for it!





make sure that you dont use any make-up that actually has oil in it!!





hope i helped =]
Artistry has a 3 step cleanser for oily skin. I myself am gonna get it. I use their make up and it's great so i'm pretty sure everything else from them works good. If you're interested, email me and i'll tell you where you can get it. It's not sold in stores.





Here's what it looks like : http://i33.tinypic.com/2cr4t9d.jpg
mineral make up works well for oily skin, i think u should try Bare Minerals, it's kinda expensive but works nicely!


(they have shadows, concealers, and blushes!





Hope this helps!
MAC Studio Fix Fluid and Pressed Blot Powder. I love it! If I don't use it along with my OC Eight Mattifying Gel, my skin looks so shiny. Give MAC a try.
clinique its amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish