Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is my makeup hurting my skin?

I've had mild acne on my face for a very long time, and have always covered it up with concealer or foundation. (currently using covergirl tru-blend)


i've been wondering: if i stopped wearing makeup for a while, and kept up with the medicine and moisturizer i've been using, will that help my skin clear up faster?


I'm 15 if that helps at all. Is my makeup hurting my skin?
Yes, I think that leaving off the makeup for a while will help. I did that for a couple of weeks and started using some medicated face scrubs, and when I was done, my skin looked way healthier and had a nice glow. I use covergirl tru-blend too, but I try to avoid using concealer/foundation all over my face and just putting it on broken-out spots. When I'm not doing something where I need to look my best, I just use mineral power, which doesn't make me break out too badly. But, anyways, taking a break from makeup can do nothing but good for your skin. It may not clear up completely, but it will look better. Good luck! : )Is my makeup hurting my skin?
Go to http://www.giftbasketsbygwen.snapmonkey.鈥?/a> and click on the Beauty Store icon and purchase the Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser by Philosopy, 8 oz because it's a one step system and would be easy for a teen to follow, yet it does everything for your skin in one step. It is amazing really. Philosophy also carries an Acne Kit, again everything under one kit and it's under $40.00 but your skin will glow. I had acne as a teen but now I follow this brand and I glow like I'm in love LOL it's my best kept secret for sure.


ht

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish