Thursday, June 24, 2010

I really need something which gives me super smooth and flawless skin.either makeup or cream*help*?

hi, ok so the only way to get super flawless skin is to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day, have a good diet. Have a good skin regime. Cleanse, tone and moisturise. You should exfoliate your skin once or twice a week , this will help to keep it smooth. Then smother yourself in baby oil, itll keep your skin so soft.





If you have skin problems like spots and you want flawless make up, you should try dermablend or dermacolour. It covers everything from dark circles to scars. Its very good, I use it to cover my dark cirles from time to time.


OK so good luck!I really need something which gives me super smooth and flawless skin.either makeup or cream*help*?
virgin coconut oil is great for skin and hair. i apply it before shower. my skin feels so damn smooth.I really need something which gives me super smooth and flawless skin.either makeup or cream*help*?
it depends on ur skin type try out alot of stuff have fun make it a girls day and get together w/ friends and try a bunch out but be careful
Mary Kay is amazing! Especially the new microdermabrasion set. Visit my website for some info or email with any questions. http://www.marykay.com/kmeyer76
Clinique turnaround concentrate visible skin renewer.Leaves your face more soft than the silk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish