Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blue grey eyes, golden blonde hair, fair skin, but my hair is naturally lightbrown, how should i do my makeup?

so i really want to know what colors (specifically eyeshadow) would look good on me. my fav color is blue, i wear it almost all the time. but i am told several times that red looks great on me. my skin is very white, but has its more pink than orange. i really want my eyes to POP! and black eyeliner/mascara looks really bad, its too dark. so i use brown. i have no idea for lipcolor. i have tried every shade. please help!Blue grey eyes, golden blonde hair, fair skin, but my hair is naturally lightbrown, how should i do my makeup?
Eyes:


To make your eyes stand out you can try


- an eyelash curler to make your lashes pretty


- i think green eyeshadow looks best on you (try in a pharmacy first to see how it looks)


- if you don't like green i think an aquaish colour suits your blue grey eyes to suit


- if you don't like black mascara or eyeliner you can always get them in different choices of colours for eyeliner green would look very pretty and blue mascara (if you would want your eyes to STAND out)





Lips:


- clear lipgloss would look nice 'n' natural


- light pinkish i prefer Nivea 'strawberry' or 'pearl and shine' which will bring your face out





Cheeks:


- To look pretty you can use a little tint of pink blush


- A bronzer to make it shiny at night time or any time of the dayBlue grey eyes, golden blonde hair, fair skin, but my hair is naturally lightbrown, how should i do my makeup?
okay, try like a dark pink, some reds for lipgloss, and for your eyes i suggest like.. greens and blues, oh maroon and dark colors work great for me, i have light skin too.
I think that a light blue eyeshadow will really make the blue in your blue/gray eyes pop!! Other colors that make blue pop is light browns (since you don't like dark things). Brown eyeliner is definetly the way to go. A rule is brown compliments blues and blues compliment browns!!!!!!!!!! Since your skin is pale, don't go with such a dark lip color it doesn't look very nice against your skin and can make your skin look even light... i would stick with a light pink or nude. Clear can be nice, maybe just for a light summery look. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish